LoversGh Network today 1st November 2021 invites nominations from applicants in Ghana and across all African Countries for the year 2022.
‘The 1st African Awards’ is the new name to celebrate the true African culture and heritage as centered on this year’s theme ‘’Discovering to Build Talents thus a veritable tool for Nation Development.
1st African awards scheme will operate on three directories of Concern:
- 1st GRAND AWARD: This will be presented to a leading individual that has made so much contribution at a global scale.
- CORPORATE AWARD: Presented to a private or public sector company on a project that has made a notable contribution to responsible development.
- INDIVIDUAL AWARDS: This is to acknowledge contributions made towards an industry of reference over a period. All industries are inclusive.
The award winners may get other sponsored packages also from the company.
- The 1st African awards will be awarded to all industries respectively and the applicant must have shown some of their works over the previous year in review.
- Ghana remains the first host for the 2022 first African Awards, therefore, inviting all countries to be part of this scheme.
How to Apply
- Nominations can be filled through our official website via https://1stafricanawards.com/nomination-form/
and fill up all details correctly. Submit a well professional pic and include all relevant data needed. The wrong submission disqualifies you.
- You can also send your name, Picture, Contact, and Categories you wish to be nominated for to the WhatsApp Number +233202716031 Or +233241855535
- You can also be nominated by sending in your details ie. Picture, Contact, and Category to email: email@example.com
- Tag us #1stafricanaward #Discoveringtobuildtalents
Note: No agents shall collect money from you for nominations …It is free for all. Best of luck
Powered by Loversgh Network
For More info